Riding Lesson Agreement
This Riding Lesson Agreement is made and entered into this _______day of ______________, 19_____, by and between _______________________, hereinafter designated "Instructor", and ______________________, hereinafter designated "Rider" and if the Ride is a minor, Rider's parent or guardian, _____________________. In return for the use, today, and on all future dates of the property, facilities and instruction of the Instruction, the Rider hereby expressly agrees to the following:
1. It is the responsibility of the Rider, to carry full and complete insurance coverage on his/her personal property and him/herself.
2. Rider agrees to assume ANY AND ALL RISKS INVOLVED IN OR ARISING FROM RIDER'S USE OF INSTRUCTOR'S HORSES OR PRESENCE UPON INSTRUCTOR'S PROPERTY AND FACILITIES including, without limitation but not limited to, the risks of death, bodily injury, property damage, kicks, bites, collisions with vehicles, horses or stationary objects, fire or explosions, the unavailability of emergency medical care, or the negligence or deliberate act of another person.
3. Rider agrees to hold Instructor completely harmless and not liable and releases them from all liability whatsoever and agrees not to sue them in connection with any claim, causes of action, injuries, damages, costs or expenses arising out to Rider's use of instructor's horses or presence upon instructor's property and facilities, including, without limitation but not limited to, the risks of death, bodily injury, property damage, kicks, bites, collisions with vehicles, horses or stationary objects, fire or explosions, the unavailability of emergency medical care, or the negligence or deliberate act of another person.
4. Rider agrees to waive the protection afforded by any statue or law in any jurisdiction whose purpose, instance and/or effect is to provide that a general release shall not extend to claims, material or otherwise, which the person giving the release does not know or suspect to exist at the time of executing this release.
5. Rider agrees to indemnify the defend the instructor against, and hold it harmless from any and all claims, causes of action, damages, judgments, costs or expenses, including attorney's fees, which in any way arise from Rider's use of or presence upon the instructor's property and facilities.
6. Rider agree to abide by all of the instructor's posted rules and regulations.
7. Rider agrees to pay ____________/hour for lessons in - BASIC HORSE CARE - BEGINNER HORSEMANSHIP - INTERMEDIATE HORSEMANSHIP - ADVANCED HORSEMANSHIP - COMPETITIVE HORSEMANSHIP - TRAINING. Payment for lessens are due upon the completion of each lesson. If after eight lessons, Rider is dissatisfied with his/her progress, Instructor agrees to refund 50% of all monies paid to date. RIDER'S SPECIFIC GOALS:
8. This contract is non-assignable and non-transferable. This contract represents the entire agreement between the parties. No other agreements or promises verbal or implied are included unless specifically stated. This contract is made and entered into the State of _________ and will be interpreted under the laws of this state. When breed and mare owner sign this contract, it will then be binding on both parties.
Rider's Signature (Parent or Guardian under18)__________________________Date_______
Instructor's Signature _______________________-Date ______________________